This is our selection of top funny jokes for children
16 top jokes for kids
Kids love to hear and make their own jokes – some are pretty terrible! – You’ve been warned…
Most kids love jokes – some children’s jokes are so cheesy and might barely get a smirk or a light-hearted sigh or groan from an adult – the same joke can make a child roll around on the ground in fits of laughter – or leave them scratching their heads and trying to wrap their mind around the cheesy logic of the joke.
Kids jokes can be hilarious, or just so terribly bad that it hurts!
1. What do you get if you cross a centipede and a parrot?
– A walkie-talkie!
2. Where do astronauts hang out?
– At a space bar!
3. Which type of dinosaur could jump higher than a house?
– Any kind, a house can’t jump!
4. What has a bottom at the top?
– Your legs!
5. Why are Saturday and Sunday the strongest days of the week?
– Because all the rest are ‘weak’ days!
6. Why didn’t the teddy bear eat his lunch?
– Because he was stuffed!
7. How does a lion like his meats?
8. ‘Knock knock’ – ‘Who’s there?’ – ‘Cowsgo – ‘Cowsgo who?
– ‘No they don’t, they go MOO!’
9. How do you make a tissue dance?
– You put a little boogey in it!
10. ‘Knock knock’ – ‘Who’s there?’ – ‘Figs’ – ‘Figs who?’
– ‘Figs the doorbell it’s broken!’
11. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
12. Two goldfish were in a tank…
– One says to the other, ‘Do you know how to drive this thing?’
13. What type of plates do they use in space?
– Flying saucers!
14. What did the duck say after he went shopping?
– Put it on my bill!
15. Why are ghosts such bad liars?
– Because you can see right through them!
16. And our favourite joke featuring Snoop Dogg!
– Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo drizzle!
Share a sense of humour and get your kids reading books at the same time. A great opportunity for memory training as they learn even more cheesy jokes! Check out these hilarious joke books aimed at the kiddies
This ’16 TOP JOKES FOR KIDS’ Blog Post is brought to you by…
What Children Really Want©